61 Your desire coincides1 with ours.
大家双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you''re so experienced.
怪不能你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
伴随角逐的加剧,纺织品贸易愈加难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司近期的产品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
大家什么时间洽谈买卖?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我期望能与贵公司打造贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
大家也期望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是大家的一同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你或许已经获悉中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I''ve read about it,but I''d like to know more about it.
我已经了解了一点儿,但我还想多知道一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我期望能根据以下的顺序提出大家的怎么看。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
第一我将简略说明大家产品的特质。
74 When I present my views on the competitive2 products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的状况会在说明角逐商品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,大家对新系统非常有兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,大家做了一些,但由于大家才刚起步,并没任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
假如你有兴趣的话,我可以列表叫你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我期望能再提出一些怎么看