工作有关情景对话英语

工作是生活的一部分,是不断学习的过程,能使人不断进步和提高。下面记者为大伙收拾的工作有关情景对话英语,期望对大伙有用!

工作有关情景对话英语

Bob: Justin, you look languish, what’s the matter?

鲍勃:贾斯汀,你看起来无精打采的,如何了?

Justin: I don’t want to work and feel boring.

贾斯汀:不想工作,感觉非常无聊。

Bob: You’ve just change a job for one month, still unsatisfied?

鲍勃:你换了这份工作才一个月啊,还是不认可吗?

Justin: There are huge differences from my ideal job.

贾斯汀:和我理想的工作还是有不小差距。

Bob: Do you refer to the major or income?

鲍勃:你是指专业还是收入?

Justin: Both. I was major in computer, while this job is selling. There are huge amount of work with low salary.

贾斯汀:专业和收入都不认可。我学的是计算机专业,但目前的工作却是销售。天天工作量非常大而且收入不高。

Bob: Why not to find a computer-related job?

鲍勃:为何不找一份计算机有关的工作呢?

Justin: There are too many people who specialize in computer. I have no any advantages.

贾斯汀:学计算机的人太多了,我没任何优势。

Bob: Since you’ve chosen this selling job, you should spare no efforts to do it well. Maybe you can be interested in this job gradually.

鲍勃:既然已经选择了销售这份工作,就应该努力做好。可能你会渐渐对这份工作产生兴趣。

Justin: To be frank, I’d like to change another job.

贾斯汀:说实话,我还想换一份工作。

Bob: You are really a “slack birds”.

鲍勃:你真是一个“倦鸟族”。

Justin: What is “slack birds”?

贾斯汀:什么是“倦鸟族”?

Bob: “Slack bird” refers to those who lack enthusiasm to their job with low efficiency and frequently change their jobs.

鲍勃:“倦鸟族”就是指对工作缺少热忱,工作效率低下,常常跳槽的人。

Justin: It seems that there are many people who face the same problem as me.

贾斯汀:看来不少人和我有着同样的困扰。

Bob: You should change your attitude towards job, work actively and enjoy it.

鲍勃:你应该改变对于工作的态度,积极地工作并从中发现乐趣。

Justin: Maybe you’re right. Continuously changing job is not a good choice.

贾斯汀:可能你说的是对的,不停地换工作的确不是好的选择。

Bob: Come on, I believe that you must be succeed in this field.

鲍勃:加油,我相信你必然会在这个范围有所建树的。

Justin: Thank you for your remind and encouragement.

贾斯汀:谢谢你的提醒和鼓励。