跟网恋有关的英语对话

有人说:网恋非常美,美得好似绚丽多彩的梦叫人不忍醒来;也有人说:网恋太虚,虚得叫你永远也抓不住网线那端爱人的心……下面我们为大伙收拾的跟网恋有关的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

跟网恋有关的英语对话

Anne: Where did you meet your girlfriend Susan?

安妮:你在哪儿遇到你的女友苏珊的?

Joe: I met him through a computer bulletin board.

乔:我是在网站的通知栏上遇到她的。

Anne: Oh, really, what bulletin board?

安妮:是吗?哪种网站通知栏?

Joe: It was one I used at the local Internet Caf called the E-life.

乔:我在一家叫做E-life的网咖上的网。

Anne: I’ve heard about that, but I’ve never tried it.

安妮:我听说过网上聊天,但我从来没试过。

Joe: You ought to. One dollar buys you 15 minutes of computer time. A “chat session” links you with other guys on the network.

乔:你应该试一试。一USD十五分钟电脑时间。网站上的聊天室会把你和别的人通过互联网联系起来的。

Anne: I have no desire to talk on a network with a bunch of strangers.

安妮:我可没欲望在网上和一群陌生人瞎聊。

Joe: That’s the whole point. All your inhibitions disappear because you can’t see the other person. This network allows you to talk to people whom you normally wouldn’t talk to. I really hope you can find your the other half just like me.

乔:要的就是如此。所有些顾虑都消失了,由于看不见别的人。这个互联网叫你和一些人聊天,他们是你平常不可能遇上的。我只不过期望你能像我那样找到你的另一半。

Anne: But I just want a private conversation with one other person.

安娜:但我只不过想和人有个单独地聊天。

Joe: You can do that. A private session lets you talk alone. This online-chat program lets you talk about anything with everyone, without prejudice because you can’t see them.

乔:你也能如此的。私人聊天可以叫你单独聊天的。这个在线聊天程序能叫你与想聊的人聊天,由于你看不到他们,所以也没什么偏见。

Anne: Well, maybe I’ll tag along and watch how you talk.

安妮:好吧,或许我可以跟你去,然后看你如何说话的。

Joe: That’s fine with me. But we’ll have to get there early. After 8 p.m., there’s always a long waiting line.

乔:我是没问题的。但大家得早点去那里。八点将来,可是有不少人在排队。

Anne: Is it that popular?

安妮:有那样火热吗?

Joe: Welcome to the 21st century!

乔:欢迎来到21世纪。

Anne: Okay, okay. We’re there tonight.

安妮:好吧,好吧,大家今晚就去。