se="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="314" height="72">

我想换一个工作环境。


The previous company went bankrupt.

之前的公司破产了。


There is a problem with the companys capital chain.

那家企业的资金链出现了问题。


The company always withholds wage payment of employees.

那家公司一直拖欠职员的薪资。


But salary wasnt the only reason I switched jobs.

但薪资不是我跳槽的唯一缘由。


I want to have a high-paying job

我想用一份高薪水的工作。


I want to engage in a job that is relevant to my major.

我想从事与我的专业有关的工作。


My last job is out of my major.

我的上一份工作不是我的专业范围。


I like more challenging work.

我喜欢更具备挑战性的工作。


The training mechanism in your company is perfect.

贵企业的培训机制非常健全。


The place of work is too far from home.

工作地方离家太远。


Conversation:

A: From your resume, I know that you have worked in PSA company for five years. Could you tell me why you quit this job?

从你的简历中,我了解你已经在工作了五年,能告诉我你为何离职吗?


B: Because I like more challenging work. I also hope to increase my income. Your company is global, its my honor to be able to work here.

由于我喜欢更具备挑战性的工作,我也期望能增加我们的收入,贵公司是全球化的公司,能在这里工作是我的荣幸。


A: Is that the only reason you want to leave?

这是你想辞职的唯一缘由吗?


B: No. Your company is near my home. This makes it easier for me to commute to work. My present job is relevant to the position I am applying for in your firm.

不是,贵公司离我家非常近,如此我上下班很容易。我目前的工作与我在贵公司申请的职位有关。


A: What is your ideal job like?

你理想的工作是哪种?


B: I think the job could make good use of my professional knowledge and provide me with broad employment prospects.

我觉得应该能充分运用我的专业常识,而且可以提供广阔的就业前景。


A: Why do you think you would be a success in this position?

你为何觉得自己能胜任这个职位呢?


B: I think my educational background and experience are very suitable for the job and I like the job very much.

我觉得我的教育背景和经验都非常合适这份工作。而且我非常喜欢这份工作。


A: How do you know about our company?

你是如何了解本企业的?


B: Your firm is very famous. I knew your company long ago.

贵公司知名度非常大我,早就了解贵公司了。


A: Well call you if we decide to employ you.

假如大家决定录用你的话,会给你打电话的。


B: Thank you very much.

很感谢。

打赏